Ascender offers executive search and other recruitment services. In our processes we collect data concerning data subjects. In this text ”data” is defined as personal data as defined by GDPR and refer to information from which the candidate’s identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. ”Data subjects” are:
- Potential candidates
- Service providers, business partners and their employees
Ascender collects data such as name, title, position, employer and contact data on potential candidates from public accessible sources. Such publicly accessible sources are: business websites, LinkedIn or similar. The data is processed for the purpose of providing executive search services and will be deleted upon your request.
Ascender collects and processes data about candidates such as name, business and private contact data, CV/resumé (including place of birth and nationality if included), qualifications, skills, education, testimonials, certifications, records of interviews and assessments, personal interests, hobbies, maritial status and background check information (upon demand and specific agreement). The data may be provided by you, from publicly accessible sources or third parties such as references.
Your data are processed for the purpose of providing you with employment opportunities. You are not obliged to provide personal data. However, without your personal data we will not be able to provide you with employment opportunities. The data retention period is 5 calendar years from last documented contact with you or as long as considered necessary to complete our processes, whichever is later – or longer if required by law.
Service providers, business partners and their employees:
Ascender processes your data for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual and legal obligations according to a contract or order. Processing of contact data from service providers and business partners is necessary in order to perform the contract or order and will not be used for any other purposes.
We protect the quality and integrity of personally identifiable information and have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to do so. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors (sub-processors), who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, have signed to respect the confidentiality of our candidate’s personal data according to GDPR.
- You may at any time request access to your personal data
- If the processing is based on your consent you have the right to data portability
- You may withdraw your consent any time if your data is processed based on your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfullness of processing before the withdrawal.
- You may at any time request restriction of processing of your data or object to the further processing of your data if your data is processed based on your legitimate interest
- You may request rectification of your personal data at any time
- You may request erasure of your personal data at any time provided that no right or legal obligation requires further processing of your personal data
- You may at any time lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority