Arbeidssted: oslo sentrum
Søknadsfrist: as soon as possible
kontaktperson: Asbjørn Jørgensen - 92 68 81 23
KONTAKTPERSON: Rebecca skaarberg - 97 76 82 89
Clarksons Platou Securities is seeking an ambitious, hard-working investment banker to help them meet the demands of their customers and the future growth of the business within convertible bonds.
You will be a vital part of the Convertible Bonds Global Team which is a highly skilled team of 8 professionals in Oslo, London, Frankfurt and New York.
You will work closely with your international colleagues as well as being responsible for preparation of investment materials related to pitches and investor presentations.
- Preparation and presentation of pitches towards targeted convertible bond issuers
- Investor meetings and presentation of investment materials
- Analyzing and monitoring the market for convertible bonds within selected industries
- Data validation and documentation
Desired background and qualifications:
- A master’s degree in Business, Finance or another relevant field
- Relevant experience from investment banking or commercial banking
- Experience in working with DCM, CB or option pricing is an advantage
- Experience in convertible bonds is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
Desired personal skills:
- Analytical mind-set and the ability to understand complex structures with ease
- Likes to work independently and is self-driven
- Organized, has an eye for details and a systematic approach
- Proactive, outgoing and thrives with deadlines
- Driven by a positive mind-set and a “can-do” attitude
- Flair for collaboration and masters communication “to-the-point”
A competitive compensation and excellent development opportunities within Clarksons Platou Securities is being offered. The position is based in Oslo, but will require some travelling.